Monday, February 24, 2020

10 things that make me happy!

10 things that make me happy!😁

1. Playing sports because I like getting outside and being active.
2.  Baking food because it's fun and i get to eat it after.
3. Family and friends because we all care about each other and they are really nice to me.
4. Pets and animals because most of animals are really cute and playful.
5. Traveling to other places and explore the cool things there.
6.  The beach because I like playing in the sea and hanging out with friends and family.
7. Camping because we get to stay outside and have fun.
8. Listening to music because I like music and it can sometimes be relaxing.
9. The lakes because i can play in the water and go in the boats and have fun.
10. Seeing my cousins from Australia and out of town because I never really get to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    My name is Steph and I live in South Australia.
    I love the idea of this post! I love your blog too! I love to be active, bake food and hang out with my family and friends too! I love animals, they are so cute! I love to travel, where do you like to travel? I love the beach and lakes! I love to see my cousins they also don't live near me. You blog is so cool! I will definitely continue to visit your blog!
    If you want to visit my blog here is the link: https://stephw620.edublogs.org/

    Steph

    ReplyDelete