Sunday, May 3, 2020

My school day!

My school day

First when we get to school I go to my class and put my bag in my locker and put put my pencil case and the book I need for the first lesson on my table.I grab a chair and put it at my table then I go outside to see my friends. The bell rings at 8:55am and the teacher reads out the roll and today's notices. We do silent reading for about 30 minutes then get into maths. At 10:30am its morning tea so we get a snack to eat and go play outside. We hear the bell ring and run back into our classes the next subject we do is reading and we are in 4 different groups and the 4 groups do different things then half way through the lesson we swap or if you have finished your task already you can swap over and do your next task. After reading we do writing then at 12:30pm it's lunch time and we go to the lunch area to eat then the teachers on duty will come over to see if we have any rubbish then they let us go to the field or court whatever one you want. After lunch we go back to class and do the roll again then some days we will go to the hall to play dodgeball or just some fun PE games or we do weekly quiz. When we have finished we will pack up and do circle time then at 3:05pm the bell will ring and we can go home!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that after not being at school for so long you can remember our daily timetable so well - great memory Ella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ella! I am an official #stubc commenter and a teacher in Latvia, but I was born and raised in the USA. It sounds like the majority of your brain work is in the morning. I think that is a well-planned out idea. I teach English and some of my students come to my class directly after lunch (with no recess) or as the last hour or even last two hours of the day. On those days, those students are quite lively and sometimes even crazy. However, that is understandable with all the deep thinking going on. Interesting about the roll call, too. That is something that we don't officially do; however, in our country their is a nationalised electronic learning management system and each teacher for each period every time must mark not only who was/wasn't in class, but what our objective for the class was, the steps we took to fulfil it, and what if any homework there is. Do you get homework? In Latvia, parents complain that students have too much homework. This is a pretty anti-homework country! But I think that's cool. Take care!

    ReplyDelete